Reply To: MECS/PEARS as a Locum?

Baggyboy
Participant

I’ve not been on this forum for a while. Thought I’d have a look and see how fellow locums are faring in this difficult time. I still stand my ground that we should charge a fee for these extra services. We are being undervalued, even more so now, reduced rates following COVID 19. That was one of the reasons why I said we should stand up to the multiples and ask for more money depending on what extra services we offer. Ehb720 professional pride doesn’t pay the bills. We are getting walked over and letting it happen, and I was concerned that things will get worse if we are devaluing ourselves. Here’s the proof now as the multiples want you to risk your and your families health for a pittance. When I 1st read Ehb720 and Katniss’ replies I half wondered whether they were practice owners!

Stick together. Don’t be afraid to ask for what you think you are worth. Don’t sell yourself short. Be safe.

Already Registered? Please Sign in

Save time by using Social Networks to Login.

Recent Replies

Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.