Reply To: DBS


You can do it yourself by paying. See DBS website. Also your employer can apply and you reimburse them.
If you do charity work, they will get it for free for you, and you could make donation(or not).

One of the reasons for changing from CRB DBS was the DBS is transferable between organisations and you needed CRB for everyone.

The PCT has CRB’d you when you applied to be on the Pwrformers list. It may be that NHS England Area Teams have updated that by DBS all on Performers List.
By the way don’t shout out you let it expire if NHS England have not checked you as Yyou will lose your Performer Number! Its a requirement!

Already Registered? Please Sign in

Save time by using Social Networks to Login.

Recent Replies

  • Sign Up
Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.