Reply To: Limited Company?

Tom Mackley

Personally, I’d only refer to HMRC advice & guideance on their website. Calling them takes ages and results in vague and imprecise advice. You’ve also got nothing on paper later when they contest it!

I believe that for 2 days/wk you’d be as well going Sole Trader.

There are Accountancy firms aimed specially at locums, usually working online. Friends on other health-care jobs have recommended them to me. They may be worth trying since they’re specialists in the field and the fees look amazingly low too.
Try googling ‘”locum accountant”. I have no specific recommendation. My experience is that accountants vary enormously in quality and expertise.

Good luck.


Already Registered? Please Sign in

Save time by using Social Networks to Login.

Recent Replies

  • Sign Up
Lost your password? Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.